Previous Posts

Archives



The Wavy-knit-a-long Blog
Saturday, January 01, 2005

So....

Welcome LittleMy, glad you're finally here!

Pfft, ok. Bit of a dilemma. Not sure wether to carry on with the present Wavy, rip it and start again with a different yarn, or even to abandon it altogether. Here's the yarn:


Its not 100% accurate, but near enough. Just not sure I like it any more. Its also a bit of a pain to knit with as it's quite thin, so I'm using doubled...and I'm not sure that I have enough of the stuff. *bangs head on desk*. Sorry guys, I think I just need a kick up the arse to get sorted one way or the other. Right now it's shoved in my suitcase waiting to go back to uni - I had planned to finish it before I went back, but got sidetracked by socks for the boyfriend (which are also a quite hideous, see my blog if you want a giggle).

Oh, also, I'd forgotton to put newcomers into the bar, so please send me a blog address/site if you want to be linked.



Blogger Allie said...
I would like to joing this knit along my blog is new I havent posted yet but I will be this week umm my email is Knitting_chick12@yahoo.com  

Blogger amber said...
I'd also love to be linked. My wavy is just about done but I'm going to make one more :-)

http://yarnjunkie.blogspot.com

thanks,
Amber  

Anonymous how to knit said...
Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your site. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!  

Anonymous how to knit said...
Hi Blogger. I was looking for how to knit related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)  

Anonymous knitting instructions said...
Hi Blogger, very unique blog you have! I was looking for yarn related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!  

Anonymous knitting instructions said...
Hi Blogger. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)  

Anonymous yarn said...
Hi there Blogger, I was just browsing, looking for knitting instructions related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!  

Anonymous leg warmer patterns said...
I enjoyed reading some of your posts Blogger. I was looking for yarn related information and found your blog. I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)  

Anonymous leg warmer patterns said...
Hi Blogger. I was looking for how to knit related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)  

Anonymous how to knit said...
Fantastic blog you've got here Blogger, I was looking for yarn related information and found your site. I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good design!
[url=http://fhpdpceg.com/nuhv/vfhz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yuneurxd.com/qqef/sfqj.html]Cool site[/url]  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good design!
http://fhpdpceg.com/nuhv/vfhz.html | http://rwpuskle.com/kzhj/wynk.html  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates